The recipe for Stuffed Zucchini with Ground Beef and Rice is an adaptive recipe. This recipe is an Egyptian Kitchen Recipe.
Stuff Vegetables with different items are the most popular in the cuisines of Egypt.
Below is the list of different stuffed vegetables:
- Bell Peppers
The Zucchini available in different countries vary in size. People adjust them and make recipes for stuffed zucchini with ground beef and rice.
In summers, people grow Zucchini in their own gardens or borrow a load of zucchini from their garden.
Filling Zucchini with beef and rice is the most common cooking rice. It has the interest of meat lovers. People who do like rice also use to eat this recipe.
Ground Beef for Stuffed Zucchini
One or two generations before, our grandparents call beef a healthy nutrition food. It has lots of healthy including anti-aging properties, prevention of diseases. It is also used to strengthen our immune system.
Beef is a source of high protein intake. It has a good amount of vitamins and intake of beef is beneficial in many different ways. Minerals are present in large quantities.
It is the most nutrient item in human daily life diet. Beef is easy to make the recipe. Beef is an available and affordable item (meat).
Benefits of Rice for Stuffed Zucchini
If we talk about a gluten-free diet on a natural basis, rice is one of them. Rice has many benefits like it is easy on our digestive system. Rice can help you to maintain your healthy weight.
Brown rice has more health benefits than white rice. Brown rice can also use even if you are losing weight.
It is also beneficial for your skin. A flour of rice may use to apply to your skin mixing with raw milk. Rice water can apply to hairs for many good reasons.
Stuffed Zucchini with Rice and Ground Beef
To cook stuffed zucchini with ground beef and rice, which is the low in-carb recipe? Stuffed zucchini is also famous for calling it ZUCCHINI BOATS. Zucchini Boats can be an alternative to your pizza slice craving.
You can have all the flavors of pizza slice and lasagna in the zucchini boat. With no fear of having more calories than are in pizza or lasagna.
Ingredients for Zucchini Stuffing with Beef and Rice
In the Stuffed zucchini with beef and rice, major items are Zucchini, Beef, and Rice. Other than these ingredients, the below items are necessary to cook zucchini boats:
- Rice: 1 ½ cups of Rice
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Ground Beef: ½ pound of lean ground beef
- Onion: 2 large proper chopped onions
- Zucchini: 5 to 6 medium-sized zucchini
- Salt: 2.5 tablespoons of salt
- Tomato: 2 cups of mashed tomatoes
- Garlic: 6 to 7 garlic cloves
- Black Pepper: 1 teaspoon of black pepper (adjust according to your taste)
- Thyme Leaves: 1 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- Parsley: 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- Cheese: ½ cup of fresh grated cheese
Directions for Zucchini Stuffing with Beef and Rice
Recipe for stuffed zucchini with ground beef and rice has the below simple and basic steps to follow:
- Take a pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil heat it on the flame.
- Add the ground beef, stir fry beef until the meat changes its color to light brown.
- Add the onion, salt, and pepper to the meat.
- Cook until onion tender, add garlic to it and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the stove.
- Wash and dry the zucchini, remove the stem (tip of zucchini) and cut zucchini into half lengthwise.
- In a separate pan, boil the rice with simple water. After boiling let the rice on low heat until rice absorbs the water. Set aside to cool down the rice.
- With the help of a spoon, remove some of the inside zucchini to give it the shape of a Zucchini boat. The space should this much that we can add stuffing to it.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease the baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
- Place the beef mixture and cooked rice into the pan and add all remaining ingredients to it. Parsley, thyme leaves, tomatoes, and cheese. Cook well until combine.
- For assembling, pour the mixture into zucchini boats and put it in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese, parsley, and thyme leaves.
- Bake them till zucchini is tender, it takes almost 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool zucchini boat for 10 minutes and serve warm.
Tips for Stuffing Zucchini with Rice and Beef
- You can use any ground meat instead of this ground beef, like ground turkey meat.
- If you are facing a problem with zucchini sizes, adjust them by cutting the zucchini in the half.
- You can adjust the spice according to your taste in the recipe for stuffed zucchini with ground beef. For example, adding paprika powder, turkey chili, etc.
- If you are diet conscious, you can skip the cheese and sprinkle it with dried parsley.
- You can store the remaining cook zucchini in the fridge for up to 2 days. But cover proper, and microwave until zucchini is warm.
- You can also use brown rice in the entire recipe that contains rice in it for a healthy version.
- Add the oil, salt, and a pinch of pepper to boiling water, when cooking rice. This will enhance the taste of rice. By doing this step you can enhance the taste of the final dish as well.
A healthy recipe for stuffed zucchini with ground beef and rice is a finger-licking dish. Liked by everyone of every age. You can have this without worrying about gaining extra pounds.
This is also a likely dish because of calling it Zucchini Boats. It tastes like a pizza slice. You can also have this recipe in the time of snacking period.
You will love to stuff vegetables, after making them with the help of this recipe. Every summer you will cook this recipe again and again.