Zucchini Bread Recipe with Almond Flour is completely a healthy diet recipe. You can consider this as a part of your routine low-carb diet meal.
This bread ranks high in the baked item if you make the list of your favorite items to bake in your own kitchen.
Almond flour Zucchini Recipe is a delicious and healthy breakfast; this is a filling food in the diet. This zucchini bread is easy to make with few ingredients.
Easy zucchini bread almond flour is gluten-free, oil-free plus sugar-free bakes item. We bless with these two natural healthy ingredients.
You do not need to worry about the rise of your loaf, because you are using almond flour instead of white flour. The consistency of this bread is almost the same as white flour.
You can bake healthy zucchini bread recipes with almond flour in the normal oven using in your house. You may bake this loaf of bread in the air fryer.
It’s as same as the cake but better than the cake for many reasons. Almond Flour in Zucchini Bread makes the loaf healthier to eat.
Zucchini bread with almond flour is a quick bread recipe. it may add to your diet when you are losing weight, because of the almond flour.
Almond and Almond Flour
Almond intake has lots of health benefits; it can work on controlling your blood sugar level. Almonds may help in reducing your level of blood pressure. They may control your hunger and lead you towards weight loss. It can also help in lowering your level of cholesterol.
Flour is the key ingredient in many recipes worldwide. Making cakes or cookies, kinds of pasta, or other usual snacks; flour is the basic ingredient. If we switch to the healthy version of flour, it will beneficial to our health. Using almond flour is the alternative to white flour, as it is gluten-free flour.
Almond flour is also useful for those who are allergic to normal wheat flour.
You can adjust almond flour to any recipe as an alternative to white flour. You can make almond flour at home, or you can get this flour from supermarkets.
Almond flour helps diabetic patients. It may use for lowering the risk of heart diseases. It may help in managing your digestive health.
Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe with Almond Flour
Below are the ingredients for making zucchini bread recipes with almond flour. The directions to prepare and to bake the almond flour zucchini bread are also described.
Here is the list of all ingredients that will make a perfect almond flour zucchini bread recipe for you:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 2 cups of almond flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of honey (you may use maple syrup or brown sugar as well)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips (optional)
Follow this set of instructions to prepare the batter of zucchini bread with almond flour. The instructions also have a part of baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil your pan with a brush and sprinkle flour on the two loaf pan.
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Do not peel off zucchini, Grate the unpeeled zucchinis. Set aside the grated zucchini to drain excess moisture from it.
- In a medium mixing bowl; beat eggs, honey, and melted butter.
- In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients including almond flour, salt, and cinnamon. Plus baking soda, baking powder, and chocolate chips (if you are adding chocolate chips) and mix. You can mix these dry ingredients with the help of a spoon or spatula.
- Add the mixture of egg, honey, and butter to the dry ingredients mixture, mix well. Add the grated zucchini to the batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pans.
- Bake them for about 1 hour. Check your bread by inserting a toothpick in the bread after 1 hour. If it comes out clean, it means the loaf of zucchini bread is ready to serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts of Almond Flour Zucchini Bread
Nutritional facts in the healthy zucchini bread recipe with almond flour are much. These are the amount depending on per serving:
- Calories: 150 kcal
- Fats: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
Tips for Zucchini Bread Recipe with Almond Flour
For perfection, you may follow the below-listed tips. These are some important ones to look at. But you must follow the exact recipe as well.
- Use measuring instruments like cups or spoons for baking any item, it is an essential element.
- Storing zucchini bread in the freezer may last for 2 to 3 months. But I recommend you wrap each slice. So they will not break on defrosting.
- Do not over mix the batter; it will make your bread soggy.
- Adding a fun element to the zucchini bread recipe is adding different ingredients. Like the addition of chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Don’t you want to add chocolate chip or nuts skip it; zucchini bread itself is delicious.
- The addition of almond is the best as it is the gluten-free and grain-free recipe in the zucchini bread.
- Drain the zucchini well, because extra moist will keep the bread on the watery side.
This Zucchini Bread Recipe with Almond Flour is also known as a Keto-friendly diet recipe. Because of adding almonds, it is good for eating more than one slice. Using zucchini in the summers is mandatory nowadays (in May, June, and July).
You may use zucchini in the loaves of the bread, in making different kinds of recipes other than baked items.
It is healthy to use in the snacking times; either breakfast, afternoon, or midnight.
Zucchini bread recipe with almond flour is beneficial in your low-carb diet as well.