Searching for a Zucchini Bread Recipe with Applesauce? Try this recipe it will be super moist and a healthy recipe. This recipe loves by everyone, everyone who loves the Apple as well. Applesauce with zucchini bread is the perfect combination.
The use of apple makes Zucchini bread more flavorful, much easier and yes of course this is the healthier bread.
You must make this recipe at least once a week when Zucchini is available. You can double the quantity of the below-mentioned recipe for freezing it. Use the freeze Zucchini Bread on Cold Rainy Day.
Apple is the fruit that loves by all. Zucchini Bread Recipe with Applesauce is more and quickly adapted because it has less amount of sugar in it. Apple is the course of sweetness, so you do not need to add more artificial sweet.
You can toast Zucchini Bread; you may have zucchini bread with adding butter on it. But slicing the Zucchini bread and putting Applesauce on it can give you the best taste.
Zucchini Bread Recipe with Applesauce is a quick recipe. It has not any hard and fast rules or preparation.
Zucchini bread recipe with applesauce instead of sugar is especially for you. This is the craved satisfaction bread full of naturally sweet and moist.
Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe with Applesauce
Making zucchini bread is easy and you can make this bread in hurry also. Following are the basic things for making Zucchini Bread recipe with Applesauce:
Ingredients for Applesauce Zucchini Bread
Below are the basic baking ingredients that will be used to make the delicious Zucchini Bread recipe:
- Sugar: 1 ½ cup of sugar( you can use granulated sugar as well )
- Salt: 1 teaspoon of salt
- Eggs: 3 medium eggs
- Baking Soda: 1 ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Baking Powder: ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- Zucchini: 2 cups of shredded zucchini ( approximately 2 medium Zucchini)
- Applesauce: ½ cup of applesauce ( unsweetened or low fat )
- Flour: 2 cups of all purpose flour
- Oil: ½ cup of oil ( oil will also use for greasing loaf pan )
- Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Allspice: ¾ teaspoon of allspice
- Chocolate Chips: ½ cup of chocolate chips ( completely optional )
Directions for Zucchini Bread with Applesauce
For having a perfect zucchini bread recipe with applesauce you must follow the same instruction methods that describe as under. I am sure you will be a fan of this recipe. I have tried many different Zucchini Recipes but ended up on the below-mentioned recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the 2 loaf pans with cooking spray. Butter can also use with the help of a brush.
- Grate zucchini, around 2 cups of zucchini, and leave it aside to drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, (plus chocolate chips if you are using them).
- In another mixing bowl, stir together: applesauce, eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and sugar whisk it, until creamy texture.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix them with hands until they combine well together.
- Add in the grated zucchini and mix them evenly.
- Divide the batter into the two greased loaf pans equally.
- Bake them for 30 to 35 minutes or until the toothpick check is satisfying.
- Let the bread cool for 10 minutes.
- And now the time for slicing the bread and serving it to the family memebers.
The total time required for making zucchini bread is Fifty Minutes. How it takes 50 minutes to bake the zucchini bread recipe with applesauce describes as under:
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Zucchini Bread Recipe with Applesauce, you may eat it in the morning, evening, or night. Every age group will surely like this bread if following the above-mentioned recipe properly. This bread is super moist and healthy bread.
Nutritional facts of Applesauce Zucchini Bread
If you worry about the calories and fats in the zucchini bread, here is the information for you.
In the amount per serving you will get:
- Calories: 118.3kcal
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 35 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 2.2 mg
If you don’t know how to make Applesauce that will serve with the Zucchini Bread. Here is the solution to your problem because the following mentioned recipe is the applesauce recipe.
You can use ready-made applesauce as well but it contains more artificial flavors. That applesauce has a preservative in it, which is not beneficial for health. As we are discussing healthy zucchini bread with applesauce, we must use homemade applesauce.
But I can guarantee you, after tasting the homemade pure applesauce; you will make this again and again. Because your folks cannot stop eating it and You will add it to your daily routine.
Genuinely this is one of the easy recipes that use in your homes as snacking, and as condiments.
Ingredients for Applesauce
We are using a few ingredients to make applesauce. The ingredients are already available in your daily kitchen items. Below is a list of the ingredients:
- Apples: 4 large apples (i.e 1 ½ pounds of apples)
- Water: ¾ cups of water
- Sugar: ¼ cup of sugar
- Cinnamon: ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Lemon: 1 tablespoon of lemon (freshly squeezed)
Directions for Applesauce
These are the instructions to make flavorful applesauce. This applesauce will enhance the taste of zucchini bread.
- Peel the apples and cut them into quartered slices.
- Take a large pot.
- Add all the ingredients in it: apples, water, sugar, lemon, and cinnamon.
- Cover the pot and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook and mix it for a good 15 to 20 minutes or until the apples get tender.
- Let it cool.
- Put the mixture into the blender and blend it completely.
Your Applesauce is ready.
By making this applesauce and following the proper directions for making zucchini bread, you will win the hearts of many food lovers. You can give 2 to 3 slices of zucchini bread with applesauce to your kid in their lunch box.