Are you wondering about ultra-moist bread? Here is the Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chip. Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chip is soft and loaded with chocolate chunks.
You can play with Zucchini Bread in many ways like sometimes by adding more or fewer chocolate chips. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread gives you a crisp and crunch while the sponge of the bread is super soft.
Easy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread recipe is best for breakfast, desserts, or snacks.
This bread is a treat for chocolate lovers because it contains chocolate chunks.
The dotted bread (chunks of chocolate in the bread) makes a perfect loaf of your zucchini bread.
This bread is my family favorite so I can say this is a winning recipe among all the recipes of bread.
I love to have this bread as warm bread as well because I am a big fan of chocolate. The way of melting chocolate in every bite is another level.
Chocolate and Chocolate Chips
It is hard to find someone who doesn’t love chocolate. Chocolate is a knowing food because of its taste. Chocolate is also a good source of nutrition when it took in the pure form. Not by adding artificial flavors. Chocolate extracts from the natural source which is Cocoa Beans.
The more the chocolate is darker and pure, the more health benefits it contains. Fewer the health benefits of chocolate, if it is not dark and pure chocolate.
The seeds of cocoa beans can use to produce two main substances cocoa butter and chocolate.
One type of chocolate is semi-sweet chocolate that has less amount of sugar. Semi-sweet chocolate is more beneficial than any other type of typical chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Making and Baking of Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chip is a fun element also. You can play with the type of Chocolate Chips.
Ingredients for Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chip
These ingredients are easy to understand and easy to cook the Zucchini Bread recipe:
- Flour: 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Baking Powder: 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Baking Soda: 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Egg: 3 medium-sized eggs
- Cooking Oil: 1 cup of cooking oil
- Vanilla Extract: 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Zucchini: 3 cups of grated zucchini
- Sugar: 2 cups of sugar
- Salt: 1 teaspoon of salt
- Cocoa Powder: 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Chocolate Chips: 1 cup of chocolate chip
Instructions for Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chip
These are the easy and simple steps that must follow to bake Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease two loaf pans with the cooking spray or you can use butter instead of cooking oil.
- The extra step is to flour these loaf pans
- Grate the zucchini well, set it aside to drain.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients i.e. flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and cinnamon with your hand.
- In another bowl, mix together eggs, oil, vanilla extract, sugar until they are well combined
- Add dry mixture to the wet batter and mix them well.
- Now add the Zucchini and chocolate chip to it.
- Pour the batter into already greased pans.
- Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on the top of the batter. This step is completely optional, but I am sure you will love to add chips.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for a good 50 to 60 minutes.
- Make sure by checking through the toothpick.
- Let the loaf of bread cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Completely cool the bread on the wire racks.
In the Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips, you have the following facts. These are the facts dependant on the amount per serving:
- Calories: 368 kcal
- Fats: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 46 g
For storing chocolate chip Zucchini Bread in a proper way, note these points:
- In the air-tight container, zucchini bread with the chocolate chip can store for 2 to 3 days.
- In the freezer, it can store up to 3 months.
Use the frozen loaf after microwaving it for 30 to 45 seconds
Tips for making Zucchini Bread
- Try not to mix the batter over it may lead the bread on the toughest side.
- If you open the door of the oven, again and again, the bread may become saggy.
- Make sure the final results by inserting a toothpick after the prescribed time. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready to go.
- Do not drain the Zucchini extra because it is a source of moisture in your food.
- Do not peel off the Zucchini for a healthier option.
- For shredding Zucchini, the use of a Zucchini slicer is preferable.
- Use proper measuring cups or spoons for measurement, otherwise results may differ.
Types of Chocolate Chip
It is not necessary to only use one type of chocolate chip. There are many different types of chocolate chip described as under:
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Milky Chocolate Chips
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chunks
Any of these can use in making Zucchini Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips. You can change the taste of zucchini bread by changing the type of chocolate chips.
In the last, this recipe of Zucchini Bread loads with moisture and chocolate chunks. The moisture is because of grated Zucchini. Fluffy zucchini bread dotted with chocolate chunks that are liked by everyone.
The making of this recipe hardly took 60 to 75 minutes in total. The cooking time and the preparation time in total are equal to 75 minutes.
If anybody of you doesn’t like chocolate chips you can use walnuts or other dry nuts in this same recipe. Only alternate the chocolate chip nothing else.