It is the summer season (a season of zucchini). So the Zucchini Bread with Dried Cranberries Recipe is here. In summers, zucchini bread is the essential dessert of our kitchens.
Zucchini bread with dried cranberries is delicious in eating, easy in baking. The combination of colors is also powerful, Green with Purple.
If due to any reason you have not planted zucchini in your garden, you can call your friends or family for sharing.
If someone of you got extra zucchini please share with me. I am a great fan of zucchini bread. Baking zucchini bread is my and my family’s first priority.
Zucchini bread is a low-cost baked item. In less than spending a full dollar, you can bough a worthy zucchini, flour, dried cranberries, etc.
At the least cost, who will not enjoy a perfect dessert? The dessert of two loaves of yummy bread.
You will love to make this recipe again and again for yourself as well as for serving your guests.
You can give the slices of healthy zucchini bread with dried cranberries to your kids. As it is an item, which can be a part of the school lunch box.
Benefits of Zucchini and Cranberries
To add this bread to the menu list of your kitchen, I am listing the benefits of zucchini and cranberries. By reading this you will definitely bake Zucchini Bread with Dried Cranberries recipe.
Benefits of Zucchini
As zucchini is a vegetable, but in the botany language, it is a fruit. The main benefits of zucchini are as under:
- For all who are trying to lose weight, zucchini may help you in many ways depending on weight loss.
- Zucchini is also used in medicine, medicines of cold, flu, etc.
- Zucchini is rich in many minerals and vitamins.
- It contains a ratio of calcium, iron, and zinc.
- Zucchini can help you to strengthen your digestive health.
- It may aid you to strengthen your vision.
- It is useful for bone health as well.
Benefits of Cranberries
People call cranberries a superfood. This is a popular superfood because of its high nutrition. The advantages of cranberries are as follow:
- You can consume cranberries as sauce and in the form of juice also.
- You can add them to your stuffing and desserts.
- Cranberries are the prevention of many types of cancer.
- It reduces the risk of all cardiovascular diseases.
- You can add cranberries to your salad.
- You can freeze some of the cranberries and add them to your smoothies.
Zucchini Bread Recipe using Dried Cranberries
Basic baking ingredients are the ingredients for this recipe. Ingredients and directions to bake zucchini bread with dried cranberries recipes are under.
The key ingredients of zucchini and cranberries bread elaborate as below:
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of mixed spice
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 large size eggs
- ½ cup of cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
These are the instruction to follow to prepare the batter and to bake the zucchini bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare two loaf pans by greasing them with oil (cooking spray) and sprinkle some flour on the pans.
- Grate the zucchini and set it aside to drain the access water from the zucchini.
- In a large mixing bowl, add plain flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and mix spice. Mix all these ingredients well.
- In another bowl, add eggs, sugar, cooking oil, vanilla, and whisk them. Add the zucchini (drained) to this mixture.
- Mix both these mixtures together; add the dried cranberries in it. Give it a good mix until combined.
- Pour this batter in equal proportion to the loaf pans and spread the batter in a proper way.
- Bake both in the preheated oven for a good 50 to 60 minutes.
- After the mentioned time, check the loaf of bread with a toothpick insertion. If the toothpick comes back clean it means, your zucchini bread is perfect.
Equipment for Zucchini Bread with Dried Cranberries Recipe
This is only one bowl recipe. Few types of equipment from your kitchen will use for making this recipe. The equipment is the basic baking equipment:
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- 2 Loaf Pans (9*5 inches pan or the size of your pan may differ)
- 1 Spoon or a Spatula
- 1 Grater (for grating zucchini)
Storing of Cranberries Zucchini Bread
To store zucchini bread in a proper way you may consider the following points. To eat zucchini bread with dried cranberries for more than a day these methods may useful.
1. At Room Temperature
To store zucchini bread with dried cranberries at room temperature. Put bread in an air-tight container so will stay fresh for 1 to 2 days.
2. In Fridge
If you are selecting to store the bread in the fridge, put the brad in an airtight container. It lasts for 7 to 10 days.
3. In Freezer
For freezing the zucchini bread with dried cranberries, I will say to wrap each slice in plastic wrap. It can use about 2 to 3 months.
Tip: If you are the frozen slice of zucchini bread that has dried cranberries in the recipe, first defrost. Then microwave the slice (slices) for a good 30 to 45 seconds. It will as fresh as the time of baking.
Zucchini bread with dried cranberries recipe is easy to cook and a quick recipe. This recipe does not need your power for beating or a beater to beat well; you can mix them as simple means. Zucchini and cranberries give you the best taste to enjoy.
Zucchini is a summer-based vegetable; you will always wait for summers to come. Making recipes with zucchini have a fun element also.