Having zucchini? Here is the Zucchini Casserole Recipe with Ground Beef for you. A treat for meat lovers, a recipe loves by all.
Why this recipe is a treat? Because all those people, whose intention is to lose weight can have this recipe in their lunch or dinner.
The recipe for Zucchini Casserole with Ground Beef is also known as the zucchini bake recipe. Elders in your house will love this recipe so much. They always beg you to make Zucchini Casserole.
One of my aunts gives me the zucchini casserole recipe with ground beef. I use to bake the recipe many times but lost it a few months ago. I try other casserole recipes but the results always differ.
My mother reaches her again and takes the recipe again.
And yes the recipe is the same, easy and delicious.
You can enjoy this casserole without pasta as well. This is one pan recipe with delicious and super moist zucchini and cheese. Making the zucchini casserole in only one skillet is also a plus point in this recipe.
Zucchini casserole is the best formula to add veggies to your meal; either lunch or dinner.
This dish is perfect for such persons at your home, who love to eat in the proper meal plan.
Meaty Zucchini Casserole
There isn’t anything to dislike the Zucchini Casserole Recipe with Ground Beef. Because this recipe includes fresh vegetables; zucchini, garlic, onion, etc.
The zucchini casserole is also a liking recipe because of the cheese on the top of it.
It is both a gluten-free and sugar-free dish. These are low in carb and keto diet recipes.
The zucchini casseroles include in the dishes of the creamy and cheesy recipes. Cheese may be of any type: sour cream, cream cheese, or cheddar cheese.
In a few steps, you will make the crowd-winning recipe at the dinner party.
I guarantee you everyone will like this recipe.
Because there are no chemicals in it.
This is a homemade recipe and a delicious one.
Using zucchini adds moisture to your dish.
Making Zucchini Casserole Recipe with Ground Beef is perfect; you are not going to spend more. The ingredients in this recipe are simple and not too expensive.
Ground beef makes the casserole role’s taste to an extreme level.
I have a solution for all those, who do not like beef.
You may alternate beef with chicken.
I tested this zucchini casserole recipe with chicken many times, got the best results.
But, the taste of beef is not beatable with any other meat in this specific zucchini casserole recipe.
Eating meaty zucchini casserole fulfills your hunger to the maximum.
Ingredients of Meaty Zucchini Casserole Recipe
To bake zucchini you need the following ingredients. As there are layers of zucchini casserole in the recipe, you may need more ingredients.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups of shredded or grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large size eggs
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 ½ cup of cheese (shredded)
- 1 pound of ground beef
- ½ cup of onion
- 2 cups of mushroom
- A hand full of peppers (green, red, and orange)
- 1 cane of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
Instructions of Meaty Zucchini Casserole Recipe
To cook zucchini casserole recipe with ground beef, there are three different layers. The first one is a layer of zucchini mixture as a base layer. The second one is a layer of meat mixture with all other vegetables. The final layer is a layer of cheese as a topping.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the baking pan and grease it with cooking spray.
- Drain the water from the zucchini well.
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs, parmesan cheese, and half of the shredded cheese to it and mix until combined.
- Add the zucchini to this mixture.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan and press (spread) in the same proportion.
- Bake the base of the zucchini casserole recipe with ground beef for 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside the baked base.
Meat Layer with Vegetable
- Slice the mushrooms.
- In a large skillet or any other pan, add mushrooms and onion, cook them on medium flame until they become soft.
- Add the meat to this skillet, cook until the meat color changes from pink to brown side.
- Chop the peppers and now it’s the turn of peppers to go with meat and mushroom.
- Continue cooking until they are well combined.
- Add the tomato paste to the mixture and continue cooking on medium flame. (You can add the pasta sauce instead of tomato paste).
- When it gives you a beautiful color and texture, turn off the flame.
- Add this as a second layer to the baked zucchini mixture. Spread in equal proportion.
- For toping of meaty casserole add the cheese to your taste. You may like more or less completely on your choice.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes; check the color of the baked casserole.
- Allow the meaty zucchini casserole to cool down for a good 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now slice the casserole and serve.
100% sure, you will enjoy it.
A healthy zucchini casserole recipe with ground beef is delicious. Not much time-consuming recipe. This dish will love by everyone. Your family member will beg you to cook this recipe because of its healthy nutrition.
The meat itself is a source of reducing your hunger and increasing your metabolism. Eating meat may higher the level of your muscle mass. Meat may help you to strengthen your bones.
Same as meat, vegetables like zucchini and mushrooms are beneficial for your health. Mushrooms are a source of selenium and potassium. Zucchini is the super moist vegetable we bless within summers.
You can make many recipes with zucchini. You can make the zucchini casserole recipe with ground beef for a larger quantity as well. What do you have to do? Only to double the number of ingredients.